dbForge SQL Complete
dbForge SQL Complete is an IntelliSense add-in for SQL Server Management Studio, designed to provide the fastest T-SQL query typing ever possible.
- Paid • Proprietary
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio
What is dbForge SQL Complete?
dbForge SQL Complete is a useful add-in for SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio. Free and paid editions of the tool offer the powerful autocompletion and formatting of T-SQL code that replaces native Microsoft T-SQL Intellisense. The tool can also be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019. Besides the extension of the List Members, Complete Word and Parameter Info features, SQL Complete also includes SQL Formatter.
- Context-based code completion
- Smart filtering to suggest relative keywords and objects
- Quick parameter info for functions
- Customizable SQL formatting
- Quick object info
- Context-based sorting of suggestions in the list
- Determining current database or schema
- Expanding a list of columns
- Suggesting conditions for JOIN statements
- Expanding INSERT, ALTER, and EXEC statements
- "Go to definition" for database objects
- Code snippets
- Document Outline window
- Highlight occurrences of an identifier
- Execute current statement
- Automatic alias generation
- Suggestions of T-SQL statements in procedures and functions
- Suggestions of other SQL statements
- IntelliSense for linked servers
- Semi-transparent view of the suggestion box
- Phrase Completion
- Code Formatting for MERGE Statements
dbForge SQL Complete Screenshots
dbForge SQL Complete Features
dbForge SQL Complete information
Comments and Reviews
- Microsoft SQL Server
List containing dbForge SQL CompleteCore, Development & Services
Recent user activities on dbForge SQL Complete
- DevartSoftware liked dbForge SQL Complete
- DevartSoftware edited dbForge SQL Complete
- kakis30438 liked dbForge SQL Completeka
SQL Complete helps users to increase their sql coding speed and make sql code more understandable. The add-in allows sql developers to quickly create large queries by expanding wildcards and by reusing code modules with snippets.
I like SQL Complete because it boosts my sql coding productivity.
I love SQL Complete. The entire range of its features—from smart autocompletion to identification of invalid objects—is flawless. I do recommend it.
I have been using the tool for two years. The combination of autocompletion, object suggestions and snippets has made me about 3 times more productive than I used to be.
SQL Complete is hands down the best autocompletion plugin for SSMS on the market. SQL formatting, refactoring, and debugging are three absolute highlights of this product. I would most definitely recommend it to anyone who'd ask me for an opinion.
SQL Complete relieves me of the boring part of my coding routine and helps me get a sharper focus on my tasks. I can't imagine not having this tool at hand.
Extremely useful product. Autocomplete, formatting everything about it.