ReconstructMe employs breakthrough technology to capture 3D models in real time. Point your camera anywhere and create a scan instantly.
Suggest and vote on features
- - ReconstructMe is the most popular Windows alternative to DAVID-laserscanner.
- - ReconstructMe is the most popular free alternative to DAVID-laserscanner.
- Keyframe AnimationCompositions can be keyframed in ReconstructMe, allowing you to change the parameters over time.
DAVID-Shapefusion allows a convenient alignment and combination of 3D scans from different viewing directions. It is more than just an ordinary stitching tool, since it combines: an easy-to-use user-driven outlier removal, an automatic and semi-automatic surface registrationDAVID-Shapefusion has no features, suggest some!
Structured light scanner is a tool to reconstruct point cloud from series of images lit by patterned light. As showing in the following image, patterns are projected to the object in the grid manner. Each cell in the grid has a unique sequence.
3D Underworld has no features, suggest some!
- - 3D Underworld is the most popular Linux alternative to DAVID-laserscanner.
- - 3D Underworld is the most popular Open Source alternative to DAVID-laserscanner.
SLStudio -- Open Source Real Time Structured Light. A comprehensive software suite for capturing and reconstructing 3D scenes with a camera-projector pair.
SLStudio has no features, suggest some!
- - SLStudio is the most popular Mac alternative to DAVID-laserscanner.
The powerful 3D scanning software empowers makers to build an affordable structured-light DIY 3D scanner based on the same engine that powers Polyga’s professional 3D scanners.
FlexScan3D has no features, suggest some!
- - FlexScan3D is the most popular commercial alternative to DAVID-laserscanner.