DataGrip Alternatives for Mac
DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DBeaver is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to DataGrip.
- - DBeaver is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to DataGrip.
- AutocompletionDBeaver can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Dark ModeDBeaver supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Built-in viewerDBeaver shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in DBeaver without registration.
- Ad-freeDBeaver doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableDBeaver can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Opinions about DBeaver as a Alternative to DataGripMost users think DBeaver is a great DataGrip alternative.
MySQL Workbench is a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, and much more.Suggest and vote on features
MySQL Workbench Features
Opinions about MySQL Workbench as a Alternative to DataGripThis alternative is disputed. MySQL Workbench is still a legitimate DataGrip alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.
pgAdmin is the most popular and feature rich open source administration and development platform for PostgreSQL, the most advanced open source database in the world.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about pgAdmin as a Alternative to DataGripMost users think pgAdmin is a great DataGrip alternative.
It only supports one database and it's very unintelligent. It's far more rudimentary0Guest
OPEN SOURCE and Nice UI for managing PostgresSQL databsse1
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.Suggest and vote on features
Sequel Pro FeaturesDiscontinued
No releases since 2016. Difficulty with newer OSes cause the app to crash when closing a connection.
Open Source SQL Editor and Database Manager for MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Redshift, Sqlite and more.Suggest and vote on features
Beekeeper studio Features
- AutocompletionBeekeeper studio can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- LightweightBeekeeper studio consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeBeekeeper studio supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeBeekeeper studio doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableBeekeeper studio can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Beekeeper studio without registration.
Comments about Beekeeper studio as a Alternative to DataGrippros, cons and recent commentsGuest
This app is for those searching for a visually appealing dB Manager with day-to-day needs. The other dB Manager in market is equipped with lots of features but not good looking Ui. This is equipped with basic needs for dB Management. This is in rapid development so the features needed will be added soon.0
Navicat is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Navicat is the most popular commercial alternative to DataGrip.
DbGate is cross-platform database manager. Simple and effective, allowing to work with many various databases simultaneously - SQL and NoSQL.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeDbGate doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- AutocompletionDbGate can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- LightweightDbGate consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeDbGate supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Import CSV DataDbGate can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.