Habitica is a free habit building and productivity app that treats your real life like a game. With in-game rewards and punishments to motivate you and a strong social network to inspire you, Habitica can help you achieve your goals to become healthy, hard-working, and happy.
- - Habitica is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Dashpop.
- - Habitica is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Dashpop.
Loop Habit Tracker (AKA uhabits) helps to create and maintain good habits in order to achieve their long term goals. Detailed graphs help you to better track the progress of your habits.
Loop Habit Tracker Features
Track your habits and goals through the open-source dashboard for your personal data analytics. Submit daily journals with customizable questions and visualize everything with sleek visuals, performance stats on habits and progress stats toward targets.
- - Flow Dashboard is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Dashpop.
Automatically prioritize your goals and gain XP for achieving them.
- Gain XP for achieving goals (missions) and level up.
- Assign skills to missions and watch your skills level up as well. Rename and delete skills any time.
- Radar chart displays your top skills. *.
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
SuperBetter increases resilience - the ability to stay strong, motivated and optimistic even in the face of difficult obstacles. Playing SuperBetter makes you more capable of getting through any tough situation—and more likely to achieve the goals that matter most to you.
Beeminder is goal-tracking with teeth. We plot your progress on a yellow brick road to your goal and if you go off track we take your money!
The HabitHub is a powerful app that can be used to track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself.
Gyroscope lets you automatically track and share your life. Gyroscope integrates with all the fitness trackers and apps you're already using.
- - Gyroscope is the most popular commercial alternative to Dashpop.
Exist lets you keep track of your life with advanced analytics that work across multiple services.