The most popular alternative is Gqrx, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to CubicSDR so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CubicSDR alternatives are SDR# (Free), GNU Radio (Free, Open Source), SDRangel (Free, Open Source) and inspectrum (Free, Open Source).
- Gqrx is a software defined radio receiver powered by the...
- SDR# (SDRSharp) is a popular, simple, fast and extensible Software Defined Radio program written from scratch in C# to experiment new Digital Signal Processing techniques and push...
- GNU Radio is a free & open-source software development toolkit that provides signal processing blocks to implement software radios.
- SDRangel is an Open Source Qt5 / OpenGL 3.0+ (Linux) SDR and signal analyzer frontend to various hardware.
- inspectrum is a tool for analysing captured signals, primarily from software-defined radio receivers.
- A graphical application for showing the Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) as graph and waterfall diagram of the radio spectrum retrieved by Software Defined Radio (SDR) devices supported by GrOsmoSDR. Plugins enable demodulating a selected signal.
- HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Turn any mobile phone or tablet into an affordable and portable software defined radio scanner with spectrum analyser.
- A program for software defined radio (SDR).
- OpenWebRX is a remote spectrum monitoring solutionwith the following features:- libcsdr based demodulators (AM/FM/SSB),- filters with changeable bandwidth, BFO and PBS