GNU Radio is a free & open-source software development toolkit that provides signal processing blocks to implement software radios. It can be used with readily-available low-cost external RF hardware to create software-defined radios, or without hardware in a simulation-like...
GNU Radio has no features, suggest some!
- - GNU Radio is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to CubicSDR.
- - GNU Radio is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CubicSDR.
Gqrx is a software defined radio receiver powered by the GNU Radio SDR framework and the Qt graphical toolkit. It supports many of the SDR hardware available, including Funcube Dongles, rtl-sdr, HackRF and USRP devices.
- - Gqrx is the most popular Mac alternative to CubicSDR.
SDR# (SDRSharp) is a popular, simple, fast and extensible Software Defined Radio program written from scratch in C# to experiment new Digital Signal Processing techniques and push the Microsoft .NET Framework to its limits.Suggest and vote on features
SDR++ is an open source, cross platform, C++ based GUI general receiver program for various SDRs including the RTL-SDR. Since it's alpha release in mid 2020, it has undergone huge amount of development, and is quickly becoming the main program of choice for many users due to...SDR++ has no features, suggest some!
Turn any mobile phone or tablet into an affordable and portable software defined radio scanner with spectrum analyser. Listen and record live on air FM stereo radio stations with RDS, weather reports, emergency stations, taxi traffic, airplane communications, audio of analogue...
SDR Touch has no features, suggest some!
- - SDR Touch is the most popular Android alternative to CubicSDR.
A graphical application for showing the Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) as graph and waterfall diagram of the radio spectrum retrieved by Software Defined Radio (SDR) devices supported by GrOsmoSDR. Plugins enable demodulating a selected signal.sdrangelove has no features, suggest some!
HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Typical applications are Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis.HDSDR has no features, suggest some!
MagicSDR makes it possible to interactively explore RF spectrum using panadapter and waterfall visualization, demodulate and play AM, SSB, CW, NFM, WFM signals, collect frequencies. Built on the principle of plug-in architecture, MagicSDR - powerful and flexible next-generation...
Suggest and vote on features
- - MagicSDR is the most popular iPhone alternative to CubicSDR.
- Ad-freeMagicSDR doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedMagicSDR is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No TrackingMagicSDR will not track you or use your personal data.
- Dark ModeMagicSDR supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightMagicSDR consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in MagicSDR without registration.
QRadioLink is a multimode SDR transceiver application using VOIP communication (radio over IP), built on top of GNU radio, which allows experimenting with software defined radio hardware using different digital and analog radio signals and a Qt5 UI.QRadioLink has no features, suggest some!