The most popular alternative is AppCheck Anti-Ransomware. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware or Ultra Adware Killer. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to CryptoPrevent so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CryptoPrevent alternatives are Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Business (Free Personal), RansomBuster (Free Personal) and CyberSight RansomStopper (Free Personal).
- AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is a software designed to prevent file-lock ransomware attacks that encrypt your files and keep them hostage.
- It keeps track of all activity and, once it has enough evidence to determine a certain process or thread to be ransomware, blocks the infection and quarantines the ransomware before it has a chance to encrypt users' files.
- A free software that offers complementary security to protect corporate users from ransomware.
- Ultra Adware Killer is a powerful adware and malware remover for Windows, which has the ability to scan all the users in a system.
- Protect important files and treasured photo memories from ransomware attacks.
- RansomStopper identifies suspicious processes, and automatically takes action to terminate them, prior to file encryption.