CoverCreator is a free Windows application for creating professional plain text jewel case inserts with a fixed basic layout. CoverCreator is unique because of its graphical and command line interface.
- Free • Proprietary
The software has been removed from the official website, but the software page is still available via Archive.org: https://web.archive.org/web/20141218075105/http://slijkhuis.org/
Why should I use CoverCreator?
- It's the quickest and easiest way to print plain text CD jewel case inserts.
- You can automatically create jewel case inserts from any of your batch scripts!
- All of your jewel case inserts will have the same professional layout, even if created by someone else.
- CoverCreator is perfect for organizing a large collection of company or personal records.
- You don't need to calibrate CoverCreator for your printer.
- More than 770.000 downloaders (since July 29, 2000) can't be wrong...
- CoverCreator is Freeware.
Don't use CoverCreator if:
- You want to add graphics to your jewel case insert.
- You dislike the basic layout of the jewel case inserts created by CoverCreator.
- You want to pay a lot of money for a badly designed commercial application.
Summary and Relevance
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about CoverCreator, and it has gotten 1 likes
- Developed by Rene Slijkhuis
- Proprietary and Free product.
- 18 alternatives listed