Cost Split: Share Bills and Expenses Alternatives
HomeBank is a free software. Use it to manage your personal accounts. It is designed to easy to use. Analyse your finances in detail using powerful filtering tools and graphs.
- - HomeBank is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Cost Split: Share Bills and Expenses.
- - HomeBank is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Cost Split: Share Bills and Expenses.
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth.
Money Manager Ex Features
MoneyWallet is an Android application that let you track your expenses. You can organize your data using custom categories, events, places and people tags. The best alternative to others apps, free and open source.
- - MoneyWallet is the most popular Android alternative to Cost Split: Share Bills and Expenses.
Financial manager, it can help you keep track of expenses, income, budgets and everything in between. It even supports credit cards, shared household accounts and savings accounts.
- - Firefly III is the most popular Android Tablet & Self-Hosted alternative to Cost Split: Share Bills and Expenses.
Firefly III Features
Splitwise is a tool for friends and roommates to track bills and other shared expenses, so that everyone gets paid back. On the web, iPhone, and Android!
- - Splitwise is the most popular Web-based & iPhone alternative to Cost Split: Share Bills and Expenses.
Skrooge allows you to manage your personal finances, powered by KDE 4.x. Thanks to its many features, it is one of the most powerful way to enter, follow, and analyze your expenses.
KMyMoney is a cross-platform personal finance manager built on KDE frameworks technologies for your desktop and notebook environment. It enables users to keep careful track of their personal finances by providing a broad array of financial features and tools.
This is a really tiny app to ease the shared houses budget management. Keep track of who bought what, when, and for who to then compute the balance of each person.
Moneydance is easy to use personal finance software that is loaded with all the features you need: online banking and bill payment, account management, budgeting and investment tracking.
- - Moneydance is the most popular commercial alternative to Cost Split: Share Bills and Expenses.
Eqonomize! is a cross-platform personal accounting software, with focus on efficiency and ease of use for the small household economy. Eqonomize! provides a complete solution, with bookkeeping by double entry and support for scheduled recurring transactions, security...
Create event, add users and their expenses. SplittyPie will calculate who owes who and how much exactly. It's Free and with No Sign Up.