The most popular alternative is ConvertAll, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 34 alternatives to Converter so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Converter alternatives are Converber (Free), Convertbot (Paid), Elk (Free) and Unit Converter Tool (Freemium).
- A comprehensive unit conversion program.
- Converber's library of units has more than 300 entries in 22 categories including acceleration, electric current, flow, volume, and more.
- Convertbot is a unit conversion robot. Convert currency, length, mass, time and much more in an exciting new way! Converting numbers will never again be a mundane task.
- Elk is a super fast way to convert currencies, interacting with set values across increments accessed using simple swipes.
- Unit Conversion Tool is a powerful, award-winning and easy-to-use utility for quick and accurate conversion between almost every possible unit of measure, from one system to...
- Convert is a free and easy to use unit conversion program that will convert the most popular units of distance, temperature, volume, and many others.
- A simple and ever-growing unit converter, SwissConverter is great for both personal and professional use.
- With over a hundred measurements, and fifteen categories, you won't need to search the internet or fiddle around looking for answers anymore.
- multiConvert is a free, open-source unit converter software with real-time conversion result.
- With over 34 categories and 1150+ units, Calvertr is one of the most extensive applications on the app store.