Secure governance software with advanced contract management, board portal, entity management, e-signature, and virtual data rooms (VDR). Loved by hundreds of companies ...
- Paid • Proprietary
- Document Manager
- E-signature Tool
- Android Tablet
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is ContractZen?
Secure governance software with advanced contract management, board meeting management, entity management, e-signature, and virtual data rooms (VDR). Loved by hundreds of companies in over 30 countries, ContractZen is the best governance software for small and medium-sized businesses and non-profits.
• Easily saved and instantly discoverable contracts with automatic reminders.
• 100% paperless and securely managed meeting process from assembling the meeting to creating, approving, and publishing the minutes.
• Easily managed corporate records with a clearly visualized organizational structure and extensive search capabilities.
• Immediate preparedness for secure sharing of business-crucial files such as contracts and meeting minutes with chosen subjects i.e. during due diligence.
"ContractZen is part of the legal tech revolution! The AI-powered search is great and makes our daily work much more efficient. Design and usability are high above average for a contract management system. ContractZen brings fun & ease into the legal world. Highly recommended!” – Dr. Nadine Lilienthal, General Counsel, GetYourGuide
“We adopted ContractZen throughout the whole organization in the same amount of time it would have previously taken us to merely prepare for a purchase. This was great for our business.”– Panu Hannula, COO, Musti Group
- 4 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
Said about ContractZen as an alternative
- Software as a Service
CategoryOffice & Productivity
Recent user activities on ContractZen
- filipbubalo added ContractZen as alternative(s) to Propoze
- gccsquare liked ContractZen
- inhubber2 added ContractZen as alternative(s) to INHUBBER
I use both platforms, INHUBBER in our company and ContractZen with one supplier. Subjectively I got a feeling Inhubber is more intuitive.