You can use Decidim in a public or private organisation, with hundreds or thousands of potential participants, such as a city council, an association, a university, an NGO, a trade union, a neighbourhood collective or a cooperative...
- - Decidim is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Consul.
- - Decidim is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Consul.
DemocracyOS is an open source app for collaborative decision making and the easy governance of organisations and communities.
VoteIT is the web tool to host democratic and participatory meetings online. VoteIT keeps agenda, discussion, proposals and polls gathered in a sleek and simple interface. VoteIT is a free and open source project and is free to download from GitHub.
- - VoteIT is the most popular Linux alternative to Consul.
Decision is a platform designed to enhance the decision-making process using AI technology. It offers features like assisted decisions, asynchronous teamwork, and accessible choices. The AI assistant provides logical suggestions, improves writing skills, and provides access to...
- - Decision is the most popular commercial alternative to Consul.
Welcome to Rationale, a revolutionary AI to assist business owners, managers, and individuals in making tough decisions.
- - Jina Rationale is the most popular SaaS alternative to Consul.
Jina Rationale Features
Argu is an e-democracy platform that makes decision making processes more interactive and transparent. It is designed to facilitate civil, structured discussions, voting procedures and online brainstorming to find solutions to problems.