ConfigCat.com lets you launch new features and change your software configuration remotely without actually (re)deploying code. ConfigCat SDKs enable easy integration with any web, mobile or backend applications. The ConfigCat website enables non-developers too to switch ON/OFF application features or change software configuration. This way you can decouple feature launches and configuration from code deployment.
* Percentage-based rollouts: release features to a limited number of users first, like 1% of your global user base. Raise it to 100% later.
* Target specific users: include or exclude specific users when doing a feature release (like a given client, or everyone in Europe).
* Environments: like DEV and PRODUCTION
* Unlimited accounts: collaborate with any number of people, invite all your colleagues. ConfigCat doesn't limit you to just one account.
* Active Directory & others: log in with your company account (given it's an Azure AD). Or log in with any other method, like Github, Bitbucket, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, or old-school email.
* SDKs for all major languages and platforms: ConfigCat SDKs enable easy integration with any web, mobile or backend applications.
* No-nonsense free tier: with all features and unlimited teammates.... More Info »
* Peace of mind: You can release new features on Friday too. If something goes bad you just turn them OFF instantly.
* Perfect timing: You can deploy new features and turn them ON later, right when you need them.
* Reduce your workload: You can delegate configuration work to non-technical people too, or let your clients self-serve their own needs.
* Securing money: You can turn ON a feature remotely, right after your clients have paid you.
We are curious whether you read this long. So here is the deal: drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we give you a €200 coupon or a $200 coupon 💰 . But of course, you are free to go with ConfigCat's free plan too if that's what you are looking for...