Build a mock Rest API endpoint in seconds. Helps you in UI development, Webhooks, simulating delays, simulating exceptions and server errors, performance test, etc.
- - Beeceptor is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to Collect2.com.
- - Beeceptor is the most popular free alternative to Collect2.com.
MockServer can be used for mocking any system you integrate with via HTTP or HTTPS (i.e. services, web sites, etc).
- - MockServer is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Collect2.com.
- - MockServer is the most popular Open Source alternative to Collect2.com.
Test webhooks in real time. (Freemium with a self-host option.) View webhook requests, inspect headers and JSON payloads, redirect to other endpoints, browse request history. Premium: passwords, unlimited URLs & requests, server-side redirects.
- - webhook.site is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Collect2.com.
Request inspection, debug web hooks, http clients etc. Crete an endpoint to collect and test an application. All request sent to this endpoint are forwarded to you in real time
RequestBin gives you a URL that will collect requests made to it and let you inspect them in a human-friendly way.
The hosted version of RequestBin (http://requestb.in/) was discontinued in March 2018 due to ongoing abuse that made it very difficult to keep the site up reliably. The source is still available to set up your own self-hosted instance.
RequestBin.com is a modern request bin to inspect HTTP events. The application gives you a URL that collects requests you send to it so you can inspect them in a human-friendly way.
RoboHydra is a web server designed to help you test any kind of HTTP client:
- GUIs that use a public API,
- Mobile applications that communicate with some server,
- Server applications that contact 3rd party ser.
intercept.rest is a tool which helps to debug and mock REST APIs Similar to the Network tab in Chrome Dev Tools but works for any API, Mobile apps, webhooks, frontend etc.