DALL·E 2 is a new AI system that can create realistic images and art from a description in natural language.
- - DALL-E 2 is the most popular Web-based alternative to CogView.
- - DALL-E 2 is the most popular commercial alternative to CogView.
Craiyon, formerly DALL·E mini, is an AI model that can draw images from any text prompt!
- - Craiyon is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CogView.
Artbreeder aims to be a new type of creative tool that empowers users creativity by making it easier to collaborate and explore. Originally Ganbreeder, it started as an experiment in using breeding and collaboration as methods of exploring high complexity spaces.
We’ve trained a neural network called DALL·E that creates images from text captions for a wide range of concepts expressible in natural language.
- - Dall-E is the most popular Linux alternative to CogView.
AUTOMATIC1111's Stable Diffusion web UI provides a powerful, web interface for Stable Diffusion featuring a one-click installer, advanced inpainting, outpainting and upscaling capabilities, built-in color sketching and much more.
- - A111 Stable Diffusion WEB UI is the most popular Windows alternative to CogView.
Create amazing artworks using the power of Artificial Intelligence. Start with a photo, mix it with a style, and be amazed with the result!
DiffusionBee is the easiest way to run Stable Diffusion locally on your M1 Mac. Comes with a one-click installer. No dependencies or technical knowledge needed.
- - DiffusionBee is the most popular Mac alternative to CogView.
Playground AI is a free-to-use online AI image creator. Use it to create art, social media posts, presentations, posters, videos, logos and more.
Create beautiful artwork using the power of AI! Enter a prompt, pick an art style and watch Dream by WOMBO turn your idea into an AI-powered painting in seconds.
- - Dream by WOMBO is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to CogView.
Dream by WOMBO Features