Code Compare Alternatives for Mac
Code Compare is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Meld, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 44 alternatives to Code Compare and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Code Compare are Beyond Compare (Paid), KDiff3 (Free, Open Source), Kaleidoscope (Paid) and FileMerge (Free).
- Open-source, Python-based visual diff and merge tool for comparing files and folders.
- Easily compare files and folders on FTP, local and cloud storage with source control integration and 3-way merge support.
- KDiff3 is a file and directory diff and merge tool which- compares and merges two or three text input files or directories
- Use Kaleidoscope to spot the differences in text and image files. Review changes in seconds with the worlds most advanced file comparison application.
- FileMerge lets you compare one file to another or one directory to another and merge the files or directories together.
- Merge is the visual file comparison (diff), merging and folder synchronization application from Araxis.
- Diff Checker is a free online diff tool that quickly and easily gives you the text differences between two files.
- DiffMerge is a graphical file comparison program for Windows, Mac OS X and Unix, published by SourceGear.
- Diffuse is a small and simple text merge tool written in Python. With Diffuse, you can easily merge, edit, and review changes to your code.
- SmartSynchronize is a multi-platform file and directory compare tool. It allows you to compare files or perform 3-way-merges, both with the ability to edit the file contents.