Code Inspector Alternatives
The most popular alternative is SonarQube, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to Code Inspector so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Code Inspector alternatives are Codacy (Freemium), CodeFactor.io (Freemium), Code Climate (Freemium) and SourceLevel (Freemium).
- SonarQube is an open source quality management platform, dedicated to continuously analyze and measure source code quality, from the portfolio to the method.
- Automatically reviews code style, security, duplication, complexity, and coverage on every change while tracking code quality throughout your sprints.
- CodeFactor.io automatically and continuously tracks code quality with every commit and pull request, helping software developers save time in code reviews and efficiently tackle...
- Code Climate’s engineering process insights and automated code review for GitHub and GitHub Enterprise help you ship better software, faster.
- SourceLevel reviews your pull requests so you can focus on high-level discussions.
- Fix the problems before they reach the master branch.