cmsdriven.io AlternativesCMS Tools and other similar apps like cmsdriven.io
WordPress is software designed for everyone, emphasizing accessibility, performance, security, and ease of use. We believe great software should work with minimum set up, so you can focus on sharing your story, product, or services freely.
Suggest and vote on features
- - WordPress is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to cmsdriven.io.
- - WordPress is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to cmsdriven.io.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsWordPress can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within WordPress using IFTTT.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of WordPress.
Where programmers share ideas and help each other grow. It is an online community for sharing and discovering great ideas, having debates, and making friends. Anyone can share articles, questions, discussions, etc. as long as they have the rights to the words they are sharing.Suggest and vote on features
DEV Community Features
Strapi enables developers to build projects faster by providing a customizable API out of the box and giving them the freedom to use their favorite tools. Content teams use Strapi to autonomously manage all types of content and distribute it from one CMS to any channel be it...Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MarkDownStrapi supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsStrapi can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorStrapi allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- LightweightStrapi consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeStrapi doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- WYSIWYG SupportStrapi integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
Prisma unlocks a new level of developer experience when working with databases thanks to its intuitive data model, automated migrations, type-safety & auto-completion.Suggest and vote on features
Prisma ORM Features
A content management system that enables cross-platform, multi-device online publishing. Businesses employ Contentful to publish editorial content for web apps, mobile apps, and, ultimately, any connected devices.
- - Contentful is the most popular commercial alternative to cmsdriven.io.
Apostrophe is a powerful website builder platform built on an enterprise open source CMS, offering in-context live editing, visual design tools, and multisite enablement in a full stack JS environment.
- - Apostrophe CMS is the most popular SaaS alternative to cmsdriven.io.
LavaLite is an open source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and Laravel web application framework. It currently supports MySQL, SQLite, MariaDB and PostgreSQL for the database backend.Suggest and vote on features
OverBlog is a blogging platform, active and evolving. Create a blog, without any technical knowledge, and find everything you post ! Create your blog has never been easier.OverBlog has no features, suggest some!
blogstatic helps content creators create a blog in less than a minute, collect emails from their audience, and send newsletters, all from a single platform.Suggest and vote on features
Portal CMS is a free and open source content management system with a powerful integrated page builder built in .NET MVC.Suggest and vote on features
Portal CMS Features
The enterprise website solution without the enterprise price tag. liveSite is a back-end website engine that can drive any front-end website design. It includes CMS, Blogging, eCommerce, Online Forms, Calendaring, and automated Email Campaign features all businesses and...Suggest and vote on features