CloudQuant is described as 'Crowd based algorithmic trading development and backtesing for stock market trading. Incubator for Trading Strategies. If your strategy proves itself in backtesting then CloudQuant will provide capital to trade the US markets'. There are six alternatives to CloudQuant, not only websites but also apps for iPhone. The best alternative is QuantConnect, which is both free and Open Source. Other great sites and apps similar to CloudQuant are Algovest (Freemium), Quantreex (Freemium), quantra (Free) and Algoriz (Freemium).
- 6 alternatives
- QuantConnect provides a free algorithm backtesting tool and financial data so engineers can design algorithmic trading strategies.No screenshots yet
- Freemium • Open Source
- Algovest is a free stock & cryptocurrency algorithmic trading app for iOS that allows investors to build, backtest, and automate trading algorithms without coding.
- An automated trading platform that you let you create trading strategies intuitively. You can backtest, optimize and trade with ease.
- quantra is a public API for quantitative finance made with Quantlib. The API is well documented and includes accessible details for use with Google Sheets.No screenshots yet
- Algoriz users proprietary Artificial Intelligence to help you put your trading expertise to full use in creating market-beating algorithms.HOW IT WORKSNo screenshots yet
- Algo trade without coding - Trade on US & crypto exchanges in one place. Create, Backtest, Deploy trading ideas in seconds.