Heroku is a cloud application platform for Ruby, Rails, Node.js, Java, Python, Scala and Clojure web apps. Everything you need to build, run, and scale:
- - Heroku is the most popular Web-based alternative to CloudEstuary.
- - Heroku is the most popular commercial alternative to CloudEstuary.
All developers are not equal, some know how to deploy their applications, others don’t. But now it’s over! With Qovery, all developers can deploy their application in the Cloud in just a few seconds.
- - Qovery is the most popular Windows, Mac, Linux & SaaS alternative to CloudEstuary.
- - Qovery is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CloudEstuary.
Cloud 66 gives you everything you need to build, deploy and maintain your applications on any cloud, without the headache of dealing with “server stuff”.
Cloud 66 Features
Porter is an alternative to Heroku that runs in your own cloud (AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc). Get started on Porter without the overhead of DevOps and fully customize your infra later when you need to.
- - Porter is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to CloudEstuary.