Clock + Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Free Alarm Clock, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to Clock + so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Clock + alternatives are Digital Clock 4 (Free, Open Source), Google Clock (Free), Fitari Fitness Alarm Clock (Free) and Alarm Clock Pro (Paid).
- Free Alarm Clock, free version of Hot Alarm Clock, is a portable and full-featured and user-friendly computer alarm clock and program-launcher for Windows in 23 languages.
- Very customizable beautiful clock.Windows 10 ready!Supported macOS version is 10.12+. Retina display ready!Linux build is available only for 64-bit systems.
- Clock combines all of the functionality that you need into one simple, beautiful package.
- The Fitness Alarm Clock will wake you up by making you stand up and do a number of fitness activities in the morning!.
- Waking up to headache-inducing buzzers and static-plagued radio stations can now be confined to your past.
- Smart alarm clock that includes many improvements over the stock alarm clock. It does not have dock mode or world clock features.
- A better alarm clock.- Global and per-alarm settings- Repeats for days of the week- Ringtone and/or vibrate- Use MP3s/Media library as alarms- Variable snooze time
- MoneyAlarm comes with the motivation to get up from the bed and start the day productively. If you don't wake up IT WILL ACTUALLY COST YOU!.
- Turn your Mac into an alarm clock. Wake up to any song, playlist or podcast in your iTunes library.
- Online Alarm Clock - Use YouTube videos or MP3 files as alarm sound. Works offline.