ClearFocus AlternativesPomodoro Timers and other similar apps like ClearFocus
Pomodone is the easiest way to track your workflow using Pomodoro technique, on top of your current task management service.
- - Pomodone is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to ClearFocus.
- - Pomodone is the most popular free alternative to ClearFocus.
focus booster is a simple timer application following the 'Pomodoro technique' for time management.
- - focus booster is the most popular commercial alternative to ClearFocus.
Minimalistic desktop timer app for Pomodoro Technique users - YetAnotherPomodoroApp/YAPA-2
- - YAPA-2 is the most popular Open Source alternative to ClearFocus.
Todo-list based on Pomodoro technique. Supports some additional features for tasks such as pinning tasks, hashtags, priorities. Useful statistics and history features for made pomodoros and tasks are also available. Free with minor limitations.
- - Pomotodo is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to ClearFocus.
YAPA, Yet Another Pomodoro Application, is minimalistic desktop timer app for Pomodoro Technique users.Discontinued
The project seems to be no longer developed since May 2017 and the installer can't be downloaded from the official website anymore. Last version, 1.2.0, released in January 2015, can be still downloaded as portable program from GitHub.
Pomello turns your Trello cards into Pomodoro® tasks. It stays on top of your windows to help you stay focused on the task at hand.
Pomello helps you stay focused and on track to achieve your day-to-day tasks or life-changing dreams.
Pomolectron is a pomodoro timer in your menubar/tray. It's built with Electron and is available across all major desktop platforms.
dDONE is an online app for maintaining balance between areas important in your daily life! Based on GTD Methodology (task management), Pomodoro Technique (time tracking) and Daily Planner (work-life balance).