What is ClassicLadder?
- Two languages available : Ladder and Grafcet (Sequential) as used on many PLC for programming automation process. Ladder language allows to realize programs on PLC in an electric way.
- Interpreted, not compiled
- Programs splitted in sections (some can be sub-routines to call)
- Events log of variables wanted to spy
- Remote alarms (SMS with GSM modem, emails)
- Full graphical editor (witch copy/paste function and search function)
- Real-time possibilities (RTLinux, RTAI, Xenomai)
- Embedded possibilities (no GUI and number of objects parametrable to reduce memory use)
- "Monitor" function to be able to connect to a remote target (on IP/UDP network, serial link and modem) + send/receive project
- Hardware inputs/outputs support (parallel port on Linux/Windows, modbus serial RTU & IP, Linux Comedi drivers, RaspberryPi GPIOs) Modbus/TCP server for connection with scada
Running on follwoing OS: Linux & Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (GTK2)
Released under LGPL license v3.
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review