Classic Tetris Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Blockinger, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to Classic Tetris so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Classic Tetris alternatives are Tetris Blitz (Freemium), Tetris on a plane (Free, Open Source), Hextris (Free, Open Source) and OpenBlok (Free, Open Source).
- An open source Tetris clone for Android.
- Race against the clock in a two-minute blitz to clear lines and rack up points before time runs out. This twist on the famous puzzle game is a must-have on mobile.
- Tetris-on-a-plane is a simple HTML-based version of Tetris that requires no dependencies. It was built on a plane, as an exercise in getting things done.
- A customizable, cross platform, open-source falling block game, packed with a bunch of features.
- Block Puzzle - Free tetris game is greatest and smoothest block puzzle game. Block Puzzle game is a really amazing game that recalls old memories.
- T^3 ("T-cubed") is a 3D Tetris game.
- PureBlocks is a minimalist falling blocks game for those who simply want to play.
- LTris as a tetris clone: differently shaped blocks are falling down the rectangular playing field and can be moved sideways or rotated by 90 degree units with the aim of building...
- Honeyhex is a fun falling block puzzle with a twist. Game It's cute, super addictive, and completely free! Supports Game Center and Openfeint.