Chrono Plus AlternativesTime Tracking Tools and other similar apps like Chrono Plus
timeEdition is targeted at all users in a computer workplace who value detailed documentation of their working hours, whether they use it for customer billing or for monitoring the duration of individual projects.
- - timeEdition is the most popular Android alternative to Chrono Plus.
- - timeEdition is the most popular free alternative to Chrono Plus.
Vitamin-R is a different kind of productivity tool. It helps you getting started, supports you in your task, keeps you focused and motivated.
- - Vitamin-R is the most popular Mac alternative to Chrono Plus.
- - Vitamin-R is the most popular commercial alternative to Chrono Plus.
Tyme is an easy-to-use time-tracking application for freelancers, small companies, and everyone who wants to have an overview of their working times. With Tyme you’ll be able to have an instant overview of your working hours, progress you’ve made in your projects and if you are...
- - Tyme is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Chrono Plus.
Daily shows what you have been working on and for how long. It tracks your activities by periodically asking what you are doing instead of using timers. Use resulting timesheets to submit your hours, create invoices or simply increase your productivity.
Minco is a lightweight application for tracking time spent working on your Mac.
The seamless iCal integration allows you to easily add tasks in any application that supports iCal. Beautiful, intuitive, and ready to work, Minco sits in your menu bar ready to start tracking your t.