Chess Assistant Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Scid vs. PC, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Chess Assistant so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Chess Assistant alternatives are ChessX (Free, Open Source), ChessPad (Free), ChessDB (Free, Open Source) and Chess Insight (Paid).
- Shane's Chess Information Database is a powerful Chess Toolkit, with which one can create huge chess databases, run engine analysis, or play casual games against the computer...
- With ChessX you can operate on your collection of chess games in many ways:
browse, edit, add, organize, analyze, etc.
- Feature-rich chess game viewer and editor.
- Modern chess database for macOS.
- MasterChess is a DVD with more than a million chess games and high speed search along with a playing opponent with super strong engines.
- josé is a graphical Chess tool.You can store chess games in a database (backed by MySQL).You can view games and edit variations and comments.
- With ChessBase chess becomes even more fascinating and all the more exciting.