Centreon Enterprise Server Alternatives
Gather and analyze accurate statistics and performance metrics, visualize it, get notified about current and potential issues without delay, and take advantage of our time-tested professional development and support.
- - Zabbix is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Centreon Enterprise Server.
- - Zabbix is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Centreon Enterprise Server.
Nagios is a powerful monitoring system that enables organizations to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes.
LibreNMS is an autodiscovering PHP/MySQL based network monitoring system forked from Observium. LibreNMS aims to be easy to use, painless to deploy, and support monitoring of a wide range of devices. Observium's license changed to a modified QPL license in May 2012, and...
Munin is a networked resource monitoring tool that can help analyze resource trends and "what just happened to kill our performance?" problems. It is designed to be very plug and play. A default installation provides a lot of graphs with almost no work.
Icinga is a fork of Nagios and is backward compatible. So, Nagios configurations, plugins and addons can all be used with Icinga. Though Icinga retains all the existing features of its predecessor, it builds on them to add many long awaited patches and features requested by the...
- - Icinga is the most popular Mac alternative to Centreon Enterprise Server.
Cacti is a complete frontend to RRDTool, it stores all of the necessary information to create graphs and populate them with data in a MySQL database. The frontend is completely PHP driven. Along with being able to maintain graphs, data sources, and Round Robin archives in a...
- - Cacti is the most popular Windows alternative to Centreon Enterprise Server.
Checkmk is a monitoring tool of servers, applications, networks, cloud, containers, storage, databases, IoT and more. Checkmk is available as Raw Edition, which is 100% pure open source, and as Enterprise Edition with a lot of additional features.
Easy to use configuration web interface for nagios and neamon. openITCOCKPIT is a perfomant monitoring system with support for distributed monitoring (Satellites), REST API, nice dashboards, maps, graphs and a modular concept for easy customization.
- - openITCOCKPIT is the most popular SaaS alternative to Centreon Enterprise Server.
EyesOfNetwork (EON) is an open source supervision solution combining a pragmatic usage of ITIL processes and a technological interface allowing their workaday application. It provides event management, availability, problems and capacity.
Eyes Of Network Features
Trafikito is free Linux servers monitoring solution which by default checks RAM, disk space, CPU and sends you an email if something is wrong.
- - Trafikito is the most popular Android alternative to Centreon Enterprise Server.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo64 SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
Server and application performance monitoring has never been easier or more affordable. With agentless monitoring for hundreds of applications and hardware types, Server & Application Monitor delivers the management, alerting, and reporting you need to keep your servers and...
- - SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor is the most popular commercial alternative to Centreon Enterprise Server.