CBeam R5 Alternatives
FTOOL is a program that is aimed at teaching the structural behavior of plane frames, occupying an area little explored by educational programs, which are more concerned with the teaching of numerical analysis techniques, or educational versions of commercial programs, more...
- - FTOOL is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to CBeam R5.
- - FTOOL is the most popular free alternative to CBeam R5.
Powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach.
- - EngiLab Beam.2D is the most popular commercial alternative to CBeam R5.
Continuous beam analysis - calculates member forces and support reactions of a continuous beam. it is based on CBA.m for matlab/octave by Colin Caprani
- - cba is the most popular Open Source alternative to CBeam R5.
A simple beam calculator that analyzes statically indeterminate beams and provides support reactions, shear force, bending moment, deflection and stress diagrams.
- - Optimal Beam is the most popular Web-based alternative to CBeam R5.
Delta Beam has been developed to make the definition, solution and modification of 2D continuous beam problem data as fast and easy as possible. Analysis, up to and including calculation of maximum deflections and shear and moment, may be done on continuous beams constructed of...