FTOOL is a program that is aimed at teaching the structural behavior of plane frames, occupying an area little explored by educational programs, which are more concerned with the teaching of numerical analysis techniques, or educational versions of commercial programs, more...
- - FTOOL is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to cba.
- - FTOOL is the most popular free alternative to cba.
Delta Beam has been developed to make the definition, solution and modification of 2D continuous beam problem data as fast and easy as possible. Analysis, up to and including calculation of maximum deflections and shear and moment, may be done on continuous beams constructed of...
- - Delta Beam is the most popular commercial alternative to cba.
Continuous beam software package that allows the user to solve statically indeterminate beam structures. Defining multiple span elements of varying elasticity’s with uniform, distributed and concentrated loading applications along with a variety of support conditions are all...
Java application for two-dimensional static and dynamic structural analysis.
- - JBeam is the most popular Mac alternative to cba.
- - JBeam is the most popular Open Source alternative to cba.
A simple beam calculator that analyzes statically indeterminate beams and provides support reactions, shear force, bending moment, deflection and stress diagrams.
- - Optimal Beam is the most popular Web-based alternative to cba.