Cadence Workflow Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Imixs-Workflow, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Cadence Workflow so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Cadence Workflow alternatives are Signavio (Paid), Activiti (Free, Open Source), Zenaton (Freemium) and MESG (Free, Open Source).
- Imixs Workflow is a BPM Framework with the goal to reduce the complexity of business applications. Based on the BPMN 2.0 standard you can change your business logic without changing a single line of code.
- The Signavio Process Editor was created in order to be very intuitive and easy to use.
- Activiti is a light-weight workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) Platform targeted at business people, developers and system admins.
- A Workflow Builder for Developers. Build event-driven processes in days instead of months .
- MESG is a flexible, decentralized development framework that allows the easy reuse of application components, while providing monetization avenues so open-source developers can get rewarded for their work.
- cDevWorkflow is the next generation BPM-Workflow platform for developers. Completely written using .net and c#, focused on performance and functionality.
- Workflow Engine is a lightweight all-in-one component that enables you to add custom executable workflows of any complexity to any .NET or Java software, be it your own creation or a third-party solution, with minimal changes to existing code.
- WorkflowEngine.NET - component that adds workflow in your application.