Butterfly Server .NET Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Firebase, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to Butterfly Server .NET so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Butterfly Server .NET alternatives are Meteor (Free, Open Source), Socket.io (Free, Open Source), Pubnub (Freemium) and deepstream.io (Free, Open Source).
- Firebase gives you the tools and infrastructure to build better apps and grow successful businesses.FEATURESMove fast
- Meteor is a set of new technologies for building top-quality web apps in a fraction of the time.
- Socket.IO aims to make real-time apps possible in every browser and mobile device, blurring the differences between the different transport mechanisms.
- Disc works in your device.
- deepstream.io is a clusterable realtime server that handles persistent tcp and websocket connections. It offers data-sync, pub/sub and request/response. It's available for Linux, Mac and Windows and comes with clients in JS, Java and many others.
- Scaledrone is a realtime messaging service and platform.
Send live updates, create chatrooms and collaborative tools.
- Pusher is a hosted API for quickly, easily and securely adding scalable realtime functionality to web and mobile apps.
- Rapid.io is a cloud-hosted service that allows app developers to build realtime user interfaces without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure. It works as a non-relational data store accessible from client-side code.
- Real Time Entity Framework (EF) and ASP.NET core. Make all of your data real time. Receive updates no matter where the object was created or edited. Uses existing ASP.NET core permissions system.
- Real-time communication service for connecting online devices. Infrastructure and APIs for IoT, gaming, apps and real-time web.