Free Browsershots Alternatives
LambdaTest is a cloud-based cross browser testing platform that helps enterprises run web automation tests at scale (through parallel testing).
- - LambdaTest is the most popular Windows, Mac & SaaS alternative to Browsershots.
- - LambdaTest is the most popular free alternative to Browsershots.
Blisk is a browser for web developers, QA engineers, and web designers with built-in mobiles, tablets, laptops, and desktops. It provides teams and freelancers with a workspace to develop and test modern web applications twice faster.
- - Blisk is the most popular Linux alternative to Browsershots.
Browserling lets you quickly cross-browser test your websites in all the most popular browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Firefox. We run the browsers in virtual machines and you get live access to them.
Comments about Browserling as a Alternative to Browsershots
Browserling is totally awesome!0
CutyCapt is a small cross-platform command-line utility to capture WebKit's rendering of a web page into a variety of vector and bitmap formats, including SVG, PDF, PS, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and BMP.
- - CutyCapt is the most popular Open Source alternative to Browsershots.
Comments about CutyCapt as a Alternative to Browsershots
Not for testing on alternate browsers.1
The program is no longer updated. Last version, v0.5.4, released in October 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Web service (API) to create website screenshots.
Self-hosted and written in PHP. Caching included.
phancap is useful for:
- Show screenshots for websites in your bookmarking application
- Archive a HTML page as PDF for later viewing.
- - phancap is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Browsershots.
A browser as API. Extract structured data from any website. Enter a URL, receive information. Get relevant information from any link & easily create beautiful previews. Take a screenshot of any website. Turns any website into a PDF.
khtml2png is a command line program to create screenshots of webpages. It uses libkhtml (the library that is used in the KDE webbrowser Konqueror).
[DISCONTINUED] Cross-browser automated test suite via npm module.
Intentionally creating this project and marking it as discontinued