BrowseReporter is an employee and computer monitoring software that provides insights into how users are engaging with the internet and computer applications. Track band...
What is BrowseReporter?
CurrentWare customers use BrowseReporter to monitor the internet use of employees, capture evidence of technology misuse, and generate data-driven reports for employee productivity coaching.
BrowseReporter operates from a centralized console, allowing administrators to easily configure monitoring policies based on users, devices, departments, and other organizational units.
Other Use Cases & Features:
- Bandwidth tracking to identify network bottlenecks caused by unproductive video streaming
- Offsite Management for monitoring employees working from home or offsite
- Monitor the web activities of students, patrons, and employees as an aid for enforcing acceptable use policies & CIPA compliance
- Reduce software costs by tracking software application usage for improved software license management
- Enable real-time alerts to notify admins of suspicious or undesirable browsing behaviors
Comments and Reviews
- Productivity Tool
- Time Tracking
CategoriesRemote Work & Education • Office & Productivity • Business & Commerce
Recent user activities on BrowseReporter
- Maoholguin added BrowseReporter as alternative(s) to Nintendo Switch Parental Controls
- nosurfsms added BrowseReporter as alternative(s) to NoSurfSMS
- CurrentWare_Dale edited BrowseReporterCD
Best tool to improve employee producitivity in our business.
easy to use report types even more than we need can provide real time data helpful
I like the reporting - very easy to run reports. Also the reports are very clear. Great tool for tracking employees surfing behavior.
I love their support - they're based in North America
The stealth mode is the best thing about BrowseReporter. Our Employees have no idea we are tracking their Internet activities!