Moodle is an open source tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students. To work, it needs to be installed on a web server somewhere, either on one of your own computers or one at a web hosting company.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Moodle is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to Bridge.
- - Moodle is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Bridge.
Oppia is a free, open-source learning platform. Full of interactive activities called 'explorations', Oppia helps curious minds learn and teach.Suggest and vote on features
Edme.io is an online platform designed to create interactive and digital language learning courses, offering teachers and students a personalized and flexible learning experience.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Edme is the most popular SaaS alternative to Bridge.
- LightweightEdme consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingEdme will not track you or use your personal data.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Screen SharingYou can use Edme to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- GamificationEdme makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
- Privacy focusedEdme is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No Coding RequiredEdme can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Edme simultaneously.
- Ad-freeEdme doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
OpExams makes designing, administering, and grading exams easy and headache free, and provides you with actionable insights to improve the performance of your students and institute.Suggest and vote on features
Osvitalab delivers all the necessary features to start online learning. Easy setup and based in the cloud. Customer & Tech support is included default in all plans. Perfect for Education business, Infobusiness, Private Teachers, and Corporate training.
Osvitalab has no features, suggest some!
- - Osvitalab is the most popular commercial alternative to Bridge.
Chamilo is an open-source (under GNU/GPL licensing) e-learning and content management system, aimed at improving access to education and knowledge globally. It is backed up by the Chamilo Association, an international ONG based in Europe.Suggest and vote on features
Canvas is the new, open source learning management system that's revolutionizing the way we educate. Easy to learn, easy to use.Suggest and vote on features
Instructure Canvas Features
SWAD (Shared Workspace At a Distance) is a free-software, fast and efficient Learning Management System (LMS) for distance learning and teaching management. It has been developed and used at the University of Granada (Spain) since 1999.Suggest and vote on features
Fedena is an complete college & school ERP software, it offers 50+ features like admission management, examination, online fees collection, transportation management, & many others which digitizes the entire operations of an institution hassle-free.Suggest and vote on features
LMS Collaborator is Learning management system for corporate on-boarding, developing and assessment with flexible integration abilitiesSuggest and vote on features
LMS Collaborator Features
D2L ePortfolio enables you to document your process and showcase your achievements every step of the way, no matter where you are in the lifelong learning journey.Suggest and vote on features
D2L ePortfolio Features