The most popular alternative is Minecraft. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Roblox. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to Brickadia so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Brickadia alternatives are LEGO Worlds (Paid), Blockland (Paid) and Lego Universe (Paid).
- Create and explore infinite 3D voxel worlds in the definitive sandbox mining and crafting game.
- Roblox allows you to create games, build whatever you want with lego-like bricks, play other games made by users of the community, and even participate in the economy by trading, selling, buying, and collecting items.
- In a galaxy of procedural worlds made entirely from LEGO bricks, will you... EXPLORE environments filled with adventure, then alter them?
- Blockland is a non-linear sandbox game with no set goals, giving players the freedom to design and construct elaborate structures.
- Lego Universe was a massively multiplayer online game and was available from October 2010 to February 2012. Players from around the world build and fight against the Maelstrom and its minions. The player travelled to various themed worlds.