Keeping track of new, and even existing relationships is really hard. We have trouble keeping in touch with our moms. Let alone some guy we met at an event last week who’s literally building an emdirve (the blue thing that powers space ships in shows like Star Trek).
You’ve been to events, you talk to people all the time. But follow up gets lost in the busy-ness of day-to-day work, you lose touch, and life goes on. We feel that way too. But we keep hearing about these incredible people who start out just like us, then wind up doing things we only dream about doing. They always seem to have this incredible team of others around just like them, in lock step doing the same thing too. ... More Info »
It doesn’t have to be that hard. We started the Breezler project because we’re pretty introverted but wanted a way to get out there and network like crazy too. So we built an app that does it for us.
We’re a work in progress - but you’re welcome to join the ride and help us (hopefully) turn this into something amazing.
What Breezler does:
• It’s a relationship app that keeps track of the people who are keeping track of you
• It’s also pretty good at finding other people you could easily get introduced to
• We built a way for our technology to automatically facilitate introductions for you
What Breezler doesn’t do:
• Steal your data: all of your contact information stays on your device (stored locally)..
• We don’t send any kind of messages to your contacts, ever. That’s really annoying, we hate it when other companies do it so we’re not going to do it.
• We don’t sell data. People pay us to use features we're building (more to come) and to connect with more people. But you’ll get a bunch free every month no matter what, so this won’t impact most of you.