The most popular alternative is Gomoku, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Bovo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Bovo alternatives are Tic-tac-toe Collection (Free), SkillGamesBoard (Free), Piskvork (Free, Open Source) and 4 in a Row (Paid).
- The rule is simple, be the first to get an unbroken row of five pieces horizontally, vertically or diagonally to win the game.
- Tic-tac-toe, Gomoku and Four-in-a-row with many variations, AI and cross-platform WiFi multiplayer.
- SkillGamesBoard.com offers a perfect opportunity to play free skill and board games like chess, checkers, reversi, and go against your friends online or other players worldwide.
- This game is often called GoMoku or Five in a row. You must make five symbols in a line and do that sooner than your opponent.
- 4 in a Row, the classic game that's easy to understand, but hard to master.
- Master of Gomoku is a strategy board game where you try to get 5 of your stones in a row before the other player.
- This is the most powerful gomoku game on Mac App Store. For the game rule:When you win three consecutive computers with your same level, you will be improved to next level.
- Implementation of Gomoku, similar to a 15 x 15 extended version of the Tic-Tac-Toe game.