Borderless Gaming Alternatives
Play all your games in full screen windowed borderless mode. Remembers and resizes your game automatically to fit full screen after setting it the first time.
- - Windowed Borderless Gaming is the most popular Windows alternative to Borderless Gaming.
- - Windowed Borderless Gaming is the most popular free alternative to Borderless Gaming.
Windowed Borderless Gaming Features
Comments about Windowed Borderless Gaming as a Alternative to Borderless Gaming
Not as responsive as Borderless Gaming, and still uses 1~2% of your CPU constantly while "idle" in the background.0
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo4 Simple Runtime Window Editor (SRWE) alternatives
- Free • Open Source
Simple Runtime Window Editor (SRWE) is a program that allows you to pick a running application and manipulate size, position, styles of its main/child windows. SRWE was built to maintain games that run in Windowed-mode.
- - Simple Runtime Window Editor (SRWE) is the most popular Open Source alternative to Borderless Gaming.
Magic Borderless auto detects any games & applies your preferences. It also includes mouse locks, multi-monitor & widescreen goodies, volume manager, multitasking assistance, and privacy features like Ninja Mode.
- - Magic Borderless is the most popular commercial alternative to Borderless Gaming.
Magic Borderless Features