What is Boot Manager?
Boot Manager is the first Android Multi-Booter Application! The application installs up to four ROMs to your sdcard and you can keep one on your phone as well to allow you to boot up to five ROMs and switch between them with just a reboot. This is the must have application for any flashaholic and will finally allow you to keep up with those nightly builds we have all come to love or just boot your favorite ROMs from your favorite developers. The application is great for developers as well since you now have 5 slots for testing ROMs.
The application acts as your recovery for the four sdcard slots. Install your kernels, theme, and ROMs all through the app and use your normal recovery for your phone ROM.
Boot Manager Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Boot Manager Features
- Root requiredRequires root to use Boot Manager, mainly relevant for Android apps.
Boot Manager information
- Developed byInit 2 Winit Apps
- LicensingProprietary and Freemium product.
- Alternatives5 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Boot Manager, and it has gotten 0 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on Boot Manager
- added ROM Toolbox as an alternative to Boot Managerdkago
- Guest removed GRUB as an alternative to Boot ManagerGuago
- added BURG - Brand new Universal Bootloader as an alternative to Boot ManagerPhago