The most popular alternative is Diigo, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to Bookmark2 so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Bookmark2 alternatives are Google Bookmarks (Free), Linkman (Freemium), Bort (Free) and LinkStash (Paid).
- Better reading and research with annotations, highlighter, sticky notes, archiving, bookmarking and more.
- Google Bookmarks is a free online bookmark storage service, available to Google Account holders.
- Linkman Pro allows for managing large amount of URLs in its own database.
- Bort is a modern web application for website bookmarks. It keeps your bookmarks in sync on all your devices and keeps you in control of your own data.
- LinkStash is an outstanding bookmarks/favorites manager that works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Netscape.
- LinkLocker is a lightweight bookmarking service with an emphasis on privacy. Save your links on our secure servers, and they will be visible only to you.
- Organize & Share your favorite links. Discover & Save new ones. Any time, anywhere, any device.
- Tidy up your favorite bookmarks & easily surf the web with this next-generation, user-friendly interface.
- This extension was made to help research different topics on the web by organizing browsing history and bookmarks in easy accessible way.
- This extension indexes all your bookmark items once and updates its indexing database when a change occurs in your bookmark tree like a new bookmark being added, removed or...