Bluzelle Decentralized DB Alternatives
MongoDB is a document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need
- - MongoDB is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Bluzelle Decentralized DB.
- - MongoDB is the most popular free alternative to Bluzelle Decentralized DB.
Redis™ (REmote DIctionary Server) is an open-source, networked, in-memory, key-value data store with optional durability. It is often referred to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets and sorted sets.
- - Redis is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Bluzelle Decentralized DB.
- - Redis is the most popular Open Source alternative to Bluzelle Decentralized DB.
Apache CouchDB is a distributed, fault-tolerant and schema-free document-oriented database accessible via a RESTful HTTP / JSON API. It includes incremental map / reduce mechanics for queries and keeps data safe with an append-only datastore.
- - CouchDB is the most popular Android alternative to Bluzelle Decentralized DB.
- - GUN is the most popular iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Bluzelle Decentralized DB.
Apache Cassandra has become the leading NoSQL platform driving many of today's modern business applications by offering continuous availability, high scalability and performance, strong security, and operational simplicity while lowering the overall cost of ownership.
Apache Cassandra Features
Cockroach is a distributed key/value datastore which supports ACID transactional semantics and versioned values as first-class features. The primary design goal is global consistency and survivability, hence the name.
Free & open source, high-performance, distributed memory object caching system, generic in nature, but intended for use in speeding up dynamic web applications by alleviating database load.
Cloudify is an orchestration-first, model-driven cloud management platform native to Network function virtualization (NFV), that is open source and based on the TOSCA standard.
A NoSQL database running in a Lua application server. Tarantool combines the network programming power of Node.JS with data persitence capabilities of Redis.