Uno is the platform for building native mobile, desktop and WebAssembly apps with C#, XAML from single codebase. It's a Universal Windows Platform Bridge that allows UWP-based code (C# and XAML) to run on iOS, Android, and WebAssembly.
- - Uno Platform is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Blazor.
- - Uno Platform is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Blazor.
Webase is a no-code development platform that lets you build apps your way create and customize applications without writing any code.
- - Webase is the most popular Web-based alternative to Blazor.
Your next web application generated in minutes. ScaffoldHub lets you select from multiple popular frontend frameworks and databases, then customize parameters to your liking to get an auto-generated application.
- - ScaffoldHub is the most popular commercial alternative to Blazor.
Build robust and understandable systems with flow-based programming. Using Flowhub you can target the full stack, from microcontrollers to Internet of Things and the web.
Eto is a cross platform GUI framework for desktop and mobile applications in .NET. The framework can be used to build applications that run across multiple platforms using their native toolkit.
- - Eto.Forms is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Blazor.