Shorten URLs from anywhere with bit.ly. Bit.ly allows users to shorten, share, and track links (URLs). Reducing the URL length makes sharing easier. Bit.ly is available as a website, as a bookmarklet, and as a robust and open API.
- - bit.ly is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & Android Tablet alternative to Blanq.
- - bit.ly is the most popular free alternative to Blanq.
YOURLS is a set of PHP script that will allow you to run your own URL shortener, a la TinyURL/bit.ly
- - YOURLS is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Blanq.
- - YOURLS is the most popular Open Source alternative to Blanq.
A self-hosted and PHP-based URL shortener application with CLI and REST interfaces
MagLit is an encrypted and privacy respecting Link Shortener service that supports not only your regular website links but also Magnet Links which are extensively used to download and share torrents.
Earn money for each visitor to your shortened links with adf.ly! Use a URL shortening service that pays.Discontinued
Adf.ly changed ownership to Linkvertise, and transferring all Adf.ly links to Linkvertise.
Are you sick of posting URLs in emails only to have it break when sent causing the recipient to have to cut and paste it back together? Then youve come to the right place. By entering in a URL in the text field below, we will create a tiny URL that will not break in email...
Oreokit: All-in-one toolkit for online marketing. AI-powered content creator, link shortener, QR code generator, vCard creator, and Link in Bio feature.
- - Oreokit is the most popular SaaS alternative to Blanq.
Free traffic exchange service that allows you to increase traffic on your website. More than 3 billion hits exchanged since 2007.
Rite.ly is the only self-branded URL shortener with banner, popup, image/text ad, form or video Link Ads (CTAs). Start free and use in RiteBoost, RiteForge or any social publishing product. Just $15/month for unlimited brands and Link Ads.
- - Rite.ly is the most popular iPad alternative to Blanq.
- - Rite.ly is the most popular commercial alternative to Blanq.