Blackmagic Disk Speed Test Alternatives for Windows
Blackmagic Disk Speed Test is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is CrystalDiskMark, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Blackmagic Disk Speed Test and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Blackmagic Disk Speed Test are HD Tune (Freemium), UserBenchMark (Free), AS SSD Benchmark (Free) and fio (Free, Open Source).
- Compact hard drive benchmark utility with large, simple, and easily readable read/write results.
- HD Tune is a hard disk / SSD utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and more!.
- Still hankering for the day that you pulled your new PC out of the box, plugged it in and it just worked? UserBenchmark is a free all-in-one benchmarking application.
- With AS SSD Benchmark you can determine your SSD drive's performance by conducting several specific tests.
- Generate I/O for benchmarking, stress testing, verification or workload reproduction purposes.
- Measures both sustained and burst data transfer rates of your hard disks, cd/dvd-roms, flash cards/sticks, floppys, etc. Realtime graphical display.
- Aja System Test is an application included with all KONA cards which lets you tune your system to the same high standards that developers do for the best performance.
- Vdbench is a disk and tape I/O workload generator for verifying data integrity and measuring performance of direct attached and network connected storage on Windows, Solaris...
- As the Iometer Users Guide says, Iometer is an I/O subsystem measurement and characterization tool for single and clustered systems.
- A Robust Storage Testing Tool (superseding SQLIO).