Black and White Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Spore. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Zen Koi or Godus. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Black and White so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Black and White alternatives are Evil Genius (Paid), Virtual Villagers (Paid), From Dust (Paid) and Idol Hands (Paid).
- Spore is a multi-genre single-player god game developed by Maxis and designed by Will Wright.
- Build a secret base, gain notoriety by completing daring missions, repel the forces of justice in real-time combat, and develop evil super-weapons to complete your nefarious...
- Train little people to survive on an island, start with nothing and build a village.
- From Dust is the latest original game concept by Eric Chahi, creator of the cult classic, “Another World / Out of this World”.
- Zen Koi is a fun, relaxing and stylish mobile game experience from LandShark Games.
- Everyone who is worshiped becomes a god. Reshape a world which may one day be the size of Jupiter.
- Idol Hands is a strategy game where you gradually take over the world by guiding your people and defeating other gods.
- An open source, real-time strategy game sharing game elements with the Dungeon Keeper series and Evil Genius. .
- In Reus, you control powerful giants that help you shape the planet to your will. You can create mountains and oceans, forests and more.
- Topia World Builder is a world creation simulation. You become god and shape the land as you choose, by the use of touch controls.