Bitsy graph database Alternatives
The most popular alternative is neo4j, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Bitsy graph database so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Bitsy graph database alternatives are RedisGraph (Free, Open Source), NetworkX (Free, Open Source), Structr (Free, Open Source) and LemonGraph (Free, Open Source).
- You can think of Neo4j as a high-performance graph engine with all the features of a mature and robust database.
- A high-performance graph database implemented as a Redis module.
- NetworkX is a Python language software package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
- Content management system and web-based Rapid Application Development environment based on the graph database Neo4J. A commercial hosted version is also available at structr.com.
- An embedded transactional graph engine for Python backed by a LMDB file. Works with Python 2.6, 2.7 and 3.x.
- Dgraph is a low latency, high throughput, horizontally scalable and distributed graph database with ACID transactions.
- A distributed, fast open-source graph database featuring horizontal scalability and high availability.
- Graph Engine (GE) is a distributed, in-memory, large graph processing engine, underpinned by a strongly-typed RAM store and a general computation engine.