Bitcoin.com Wallet Alternatives
Exodus encrypts private keys and transaction data locally for your eyes only - no accounts, no servers, no data sharing.
- - Exodus is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Bitcoin.com Wallet.
- - Exodus is the most popular free alternative to Bitcoin.com Wallet.
Blockchain is one of the few wallet applications that keeps control over your money in your own hands. In the original spirit of Bitcoin, it is physically impossible for BlockChain to "freeze" your account or any such nonsense.
- - Blockchain Wallet is the most popular Web-based alternative to Bitcoin.com Wallet.
- - Blockchain Wallet is the most popular Open Source alternative to Bitcoin.com Wallet.
Securely store, manage and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more than 1,500 other blockchain assets.
- - Coinomi is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Bitcoin.com Wallet.
Get up and running fast with blockchain security, store and send funds, buy gift cards from major brands, and turn cryptocurrency into dollars with the BitPay Visa Card.
Open-source, non-custodial, privacy-focused Bitcoin wallet, that implements trustless coin shuffling with mathematically provable anonymity.
Wasabi Wallet Features
A Bitcoin Cash SPV Wallet. Control your own private keys. Easily back up your wallet with a mnemonic seed phrase. Enjoy high security without downloading the blockchain or running a full node.
Coinbase Wallet is the #1 mobile crypto wallet and Web 3 DApp browser. Wallet makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP, and Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens.
Coinbase Wallet Features
Copay is a secure Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash wallet platform for both desktop and mobile devices. Copay uses Bitcore Wallet Service (BWS) for peer synchronization and network interfacing.