SourceForge empowers open source developers to create powerful software and share it with the world. They also feature a business software comparison directory that lists over 50,000 software titles.
- - SourceForge is the most popular Web-based alternative to Bintray.
- - SourceForge is the most popular free alternative to Bintray.
Cloudsmith is your friendly neighbourhood package management SaaS (fully managed), packed with Enterprise-grade features to manage and accelerate secure delivery of your software.
Code.FossHub.com is a free service offered by FossHub.
Free, Premium Bandwidth Our fast, global network will provide a good download experience: it's 100% financed by FossHub. We buy/own/rent/cancel all the servers worldwide according to the real needs of our community.
Safely publish and consume packages within your organization or with the entire world.
- - GitHub Package Registry is the most popular commercial alternative to Bintray.
Balto Repo offers hosting for Debian packages, Helm packages, and Python packages, making it easy to distribute your applications and libraries using the platform-specific tools your customer expect.
- - Balto Repo is the most popular SaaS alternative to Bintray.
Balto Repo Features
Create NuGet feeds, npm, Bower, Maven, PHP Composer and Vsix repositories with your own packages and those from other upstream package sources such as NuGet.org, Npmjs.com, Maven Central or Packagist.org.
Public and Private Maven and Python (PyPi) repositories. Fully managed and highly available repository hosting.
- - CloudRepo is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Bintray.