The most popular alternative is GNU Backgammon, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to BGBlitz so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting BGBlitz alternatives are BGLightCE (Free, Open Source), NetGammon (Free), DJ-backgammon (Free, Open Source) and JavaFIBS (Free).
- GNU Backgammon (gnubg) is for playing and analysing backgammon positions, games and matches. It's based on a neural network.
- BGLightCE is a free open source backgammon for Windows Mobile or Pocket PC, based on Gnu Backgammon.
- The online backgammon club.
- DJ-backgammon is a graphical, easy to use backgammon game. You can play against the computer or across the network.
- JavaFIBS is a graphical interface to play on FIBS (First Internet Backgammon Server) from a multitude of different platforms such as Windows, MacOS, Linux, Solaris, AIX, and OS/2.
- Absolute Backgammon is the best backgammon game created for the Mac. It has 5 skill levels for all levels of play and about any option/feature you could think of.
- Play the classic, 2-player board game loved by millions throughout the centuries. Backgammon Blitz brings you an immersive experience with colorful 3D graphics.FEATURES
- ClassicGames: Backgammon is the best way to play backgammon online in a web browser.
- Play Backgammon with players around the world, learn proper rules and improve your strategy.
- Play the classic board game of Backgammon online or offline with an elegant, wood-themed interface.FEATURES