What is Batch File Split & Join?
Split and merge multiple text or binary files in either character, line, or byte modes.
- When splitting files, you can split on certain text or binary separator; target given number of parts; or target specific part size. In all cases you can select operational unit to be either line or character for text files and byte for data/binary files.
- Files can be joined in specific order on a line-to-line, char-to-char, or byte-to-byte level.
- Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
- Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
- Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
- Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files.
- Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
Batch File Split & Join Screenshots
Batch File Split & Join information
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on Batch File Split & Join
- added Batch File Split & Join as alternative(s) to Katana file splitter & joiner
- added drdrHash as an alternative to Batch File Split & Join
- liked Batch File Split & Join