BasicSR is described as 'Open Source Image and Video Restoration Toolbox, especially for Super-Resolution, including EDSR, RCAN, SRResNet, SRGAN, ESRGAN, EDVR, etc. Also support StyleGAN2, DFDNet'. There are four alternatives to BasicSR for the Web and SaaS. The most liked alternative is waifu2x, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like BasicSR are Let's Enhance (Freemium), Smart Upscaler (Freemium) and Super Enhance (Freemium).
- 4 alternatives
- Image Super-Resolution [upscaling] for Anime-style [low detail] art or images using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Free • Open Source
- Let's Enhance - is an online platform for image upscaling and enhancement driven by AI.
- AI upscaling with a great interface. Upload a photo, download a photo. Upload a batch, download a batch. Best in class for vector images, up to the level with photos. Resolution is limited to 3000x3000 as of November 2020.
- Super Enhance is an easy-to-use online photo editor to enhance and upscale photos automatically.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)